Gen GST software, a complete GST solution is designed and developed by SAG Infotech Private Limited (Jaipur, Rajasthan, India) and is available in both Desktop and Online variants. The software allows unlimited return filing for unlimited clients. Both the desktop and online variants of Our GST compliance software are based on highly secured JAVA language. Our GST ready software (Billing, Returns Filing & e waybill) is OS independent (Online) which means that regardless of OS running on the system, the software is all set to work and operate on the desktop right away from the installation.
The company has prepared multiple GST software modules that ensure faster and easier GST tax filing and invoicing work all with the help of software. GST return filing is done online and the payments are accepted via Net Banking, Credit/Debit card, so considering the safety measures for professionals, the software has been integrated with secure payment gateways for safe payment transactions. Same goes for the GST e-way bill which is a mandatory form to fill up before transporting goods exceeding value INR 50,000, our software is capable to handle bulk e waybill generation, with registration and cancellation features attached.
As currently, there is a need of several GST returns filing per year, which accounts for GSTR 1, GSTR 3B, GSTR 4, GSTR 5, GSTR 5A, GSTR 6, GSTR 7, GSTR 8, GSTR 9, GSTR 9A, GSTR 9B and GSTR 9C making the task complex. So to overcome this issue, the Gen GST software has been made compliant with all government prerequisites. CBIC had earlier introduced GSTR 9 (Regular Taxpayers), GSTR 9A (Composition Taxpayers) and GSTR 9C (GST Audit Form) for the annual return filing for all the transaction under CGST, SGST and IGST. The Gen GST allows the filing of all GSTR forms including annual return forms. Also, our GST billing software has the best user-interface presenting each and every feature displayed on-board used on a day to day basis. Indian businesses can generate specific invoicing format along with sales and purchase invoice, e-way bills, payment voucher, refund voucher, credit note/debit note, purchase RCM and more productive features by our GST billing software.
e-Filing GSTR Forms
- GSTR 1 – One-click e-filing of data with Offset & EVC/DSC-e-filing, delete all data from portal, summary/dashboard option, amendment facility, bulk download status of return filing, download return data from the GSTN portal, portal data import from GST return software and govt portal.
- GSTR 2A – Summary/dashboard option, download return data from the GSTN portal.
- GSTR 3B – E-filing with Offset & EVC/DSC of returns with import data facility from Govt. portal, summary/dashboard option, bulk download status of filing details, download return data from the GSTN portal, reset returns all possible through our GST filing software.
- GSTR 4 – E-filing with Offset & EVC/DSC of returns with auto offset, bulk download status of filing details, summary/dashboard option, download return data from the GSTN portal.
- GST CMP 08 – E-filing of returns with EVC, filing status of bulk download, summary/dashboard option, download return data from the GSTN portal
- On single click user can download all the data (GSTR 1, 2A, 3B, all ledgers, return status and challan register) from the GSTN portal.
- GSTR 7
- One click e-filing of data with an offset with EVC/DSC
- Download return data from the GSTN portal
- Import data from Excel, JSON etc.
- Reconcile difference of software and portal for differences if any.
- GSTR 8 – GST TCS return filing form for e-commerce companies is under development which will be available soon.
- GSTR 9
- Single click to prepare GSTR 9 from GSTR 1, 3B 2A & purchase register
- Reconcile tax data from the portal, accounting books & returns for matching
- Match data return wise, invoice wise, month wise & rate wise
- Import data from returns, excel, JSON etc.
- GSTR 9A
- Prepare GSTR-9A with a single click from GSTR-4.
- Reconcile data from books, portal, and returns and find differences if any.
- Matching data of returns invoice wise, month wise and rate wise in GSTR-9
- Import data from returns, excel, JSON etc.
- GSTR 9C
- Prepare GSTR 9C form for complete auditing
- Match all tax data and resolve error before uploading
- Import/Export tax data, to/from Excel, JSON etc
- E-file Through DSC/EVC
Furnish HSN Code
- Upon generation of JSON file Input blank or 2 to 4 digit HSN code only. Also import data in excel template of Govt./SAG/Tally/Busy or Copy/Paste HSN at the time of Generation of e-File in our GST compliance software.
Match Mismatch Report Notification
- Compare complete tax data with every seller according to the registration details and also while importing from govt database, excel and from Gen GST
Auto Error Identification
- Find error report Zip files and validate GST numbers in bulk. Also Validating JSON Files with the Different parameter.
- Reconciliation of GSTR-3B with Input Credit Register
- Reconciliation of GSTR-2A with Input Credit register for the assessing difference in ITC in GSTR-3B and GSTR-2A
- Reconciliation of credit of GSTR-3B with GSTR-2A for match/mismatch
- Reconciliation of GSTR-3B with GSTR-1
- Get actual Sales amount after giving amendment effect
- Reconciliation of Purchase amount of GSTR-4 with GSTR-4A
- Option to view GSTR-2A as per return, as per period i.e. monthly/Quarterly etc. and supplier GSTN wise with their excel export
- Summarized and rate wise Sales figures Report
Return Filing Status
- Get return filing status of supplier or receiver along with their monthly/Quarterly mode to know whether GSTR-1 is filed or not and when the credit will be available
Import/Export Data From/To Third-party Software
- Import/Export tax data from Tally Excel & Direct, SAG Excel, Govt. Excel, Busy Excel as well as the JSON File generated from any Software. Also export client vouchers to the tally instantly
Export Data To GST Offline Tool
- The GST Software supports exporting of data into the GST Govt. Offline Tool & SAG Excel.
Bulk Import of Receiver/Suppliers Data
- Our GST e-filing software is capable of importing tax data including GSTR 2A data from govt portal
Import and Export in Excel
- Import/Export GST returns and invoicing details in excel to software and export software data to excel
- Facility to export client into excel
GST E Waybill
E Way bill Registration
- Registration for Both registered Taxpayer and transporter for E-way bill
E Way Bill Generation
- Bulk generation of E-way bill both for registered tax payer and transporter
- Generation of Part –A slip by entering Transporter ID
- Regeneration of consolidated E-way bill generated through GST E-Way Bill software
- Facility of e-way bill creation at the time of billing for mapping of invoices with e-way bill.
- Extension of Validity of E-way bill
- Bulk upload of single e-way bill, consolidated e-way bill and Updation of vehicle Number
- E Way Bill Multi-vehicle Option
E Way Bill Validation
- Validation of JSON File for different parameters
- Validating e-way bill JSON file for any errors before uploading
E Way Bill Updation
- This feature enables taxpayers to update any details in their e-way bill including the vehicle number, transporter ID, and more.
- Update vehicle Number
- Update Bill status for the E-way bills that are already Generated
- Update Transporter ID and/or vehicle ID
- Maintain history and records of all the vehicle e-way bills generated
Invoice (Sale & Purchase) for Goods & Services
Billing for Goods and Services
- Customized billing offers simplified billing which in turn saves money and time of the taxpayer with easy to use interface
Bill Book Facility
- Bill book maintenance feature provided in software
Purchase Invoice for Unregistered Dealers in Reverse Charges Mechanism (RCM)
- Maintain specific list of dealers under RCM and create purchase RCM invoice for them separately.
Debit Credit Note
- Reports on invoices, debit notes, credit notes and revised invoices Of sales & purchases
Industry-specific Billing Format
- Create Industry-specific billing format as our GST billing software is according to the GST framework
- Obtain refund vouchers from clients and maintain refund timeline
Digital Signature of the Invoices
- Prepare invoice with digital signatures and send them directly to the customers
Bill Generation Facility
- Assistance in Auto/Manual generation of bill number as per client choice is provided
Mailing facility to the Customers
- Gen GST provides instant mailing facility every time an invoice is generated
- Facility of advance receipt and computed GST on it has been provided
- Generate payment voucher through our GST billing software every time a payment is processed with bill and maintain the vouchers for future reference